2.55M—Arizona
      2.17M—Wyo
      1.54M—SDSU
      1.45M—Fresno St
      794K—UNM
      561K—Utah St
      512K—AFA
      369K—Nev

Dare I say Deion Sanders is a hot commodity? With those numbers, how long before someone, anyone backs up a Brink’s truck to his door and spirits him away from Boulder? By the way, the reason why Colorado State has such big numbers is because of the game they played versus Colorado in Boulder early in the season. Almost all of their viewership stems from that one game.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

UO/USC got a nice bump as well by virtue of playing CU.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Actually, only OSU and Washington ae the only teams above Utah without Colorado numbers…

Utegator
      Ute Fan
      @utegator

Are these numbers mostly from the first few weeks but now everyone is starting to realize it was all hype?

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

It was all hype out of the gate. The social media influencer had been exposed as such. The show is over folks… or just beginning if you like watching disasters unfold.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Thanks Miami!! Interesting numbers. Since viewership rules college football. We need to stay relevant to have a shot at the super league.

Side note: Sanders was complaining about 8:00 pm start. Wait until he gets an 8:30 November game. He will head back to Florida or the south. Remember the infamous late night Utah -Wyoming game with Urban? He was never coming back after that.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Jim, I went to the Colorado – Utah game in 2019. It was a late start as well. All the seats were covered in snow and I remember seeing a ton of people at the game dressed as if they were going skiing. Who knows, maybe the 25 November game this year will be similar.

SOWhat
          Ute Fan
          @sowhat

Naw, we got global warming to cover that. It’ll be t shirts and shorts.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I admit I was one of the Colorado watchers. It’s an intriguing story.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeap, me too. With the exception of Nebraska and Oregon, all of the games that Colorado has played this year have been highly entertaining.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

The one team I can see backing up the truck is Texas A&M. They are near a point where jumping from Jimbo is an acceptable financial loss and they have a crap ton of money. Prime would kill it down there with the type of athletes he could attract to a program of that stature.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Total 2023 TV Viewers thru Week 7 – West Coast Schools