Transfer Portal Needs

Viewing 3 reply threads

Zigziggler
      Ute Fan
      @zigziggler

As is becoming very typical our Utes are in need of a serious insertion of talent. Especially going into Big12 play. The way I see it is that we need help virtually at every position. But priority wise PG, PF, SF. Possibilities are
      PG- Zhuric Phelps (SMU)
      PF- Bryant Selebangue (ASU)
      SF- Kasean Pryor (USF)
      Thoughts?

Zigziggler
      Ute Fan
      @zigziggler

Zac Keller transfer from Wake Forest just committed. Replacement for Carlson!

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Bryant Selebangue has committed to McNeese University

Zeller for Carlson is a wash

Craig Smith is only signing players he can afford.

Utah basketball is on welfare and food stamps when it comes to NIL in CBB today

Next season is not gonna be pretty and when Smith is fired I just wish he’d throw Harlan under the bus and say until Utah admin commit to basketball this is the product you’re gonna get.

Zigziggler
        Ute Fan
        @zigziggler

To speak to affording players. I’m fine with the Carlson wash. He is going to make it TO the NBA,which is not a bad trade off. We just need to get a distributor and another shooter. Hopefully Keller and Keita can play together. Surround Keita and Lovering with a bunch of shooters and we have the start to something that can be competitive in the BIGXII!

Zigziggler
      Ute Fan
      @zigziggler

I’m talking Branden Carlson not Ben

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Transfer Portal Needs