Trejan bridges

Viewing 2 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Didn’t Bridges have a court date earlier this month and was there a resolution?

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I don’t think we’ll ever see Bridges in a Utah uniform.

Former OU players Trejan Bridges, Mikey Henderson headed to RID program, per report

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

So much for just needing to clear a couple of things up so the charges can be dismissed.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Reading the trial synopsis, the guy’s a straight up gangster. We don’t need someone like that within a 1000 miles of the football program. He reminds me of Lawrence Phillips and Cecil Collins, two guys who had all the talent in the world and p**sed it all away due to bad life choices.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

They plead guilty and the article still says ALLEGEDLY. Big fail.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Based on the charges and the narrative, I never wanted him around. I didn’t say so because innocent until proven guilty, but now that they’ve plead out, f*** him, stay away.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Jeepers Creepers what a wild season. And still not over. From the tease of possibly having Rising-Kuithe-Bridges-Pittman and then not. To now having enough guys injured to perform Michael Jackson’s Thriller and yet we are #13 and 6-1 with GameDay coming to SLC.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Trejan bridges