Tuttle

Viewing 9 reply threads
      2 1

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

Honest question. Did Tuttle save Y football (and Kalani’s job) for the the near future?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Honest question why did we let an 18 year old dictate recruiting?  Seriously would have just told him he will be like Hansen and a LBer don’t worry your weak little five star mind child. 

PhillyUte
        Ute Fan
        @phillyute

And the fact that Herm was able to recruit and sign 3 high caliber quarterbacks baffles me. 

5 4

User Suspended
          @a2ute

Why? That’s what good recruiters do.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Absolutely

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

Yes.

11 1

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

So if you found out Whitt had a chance to sign a 4 or 5 star top QB prospect and he didn’t do it so he could sign a 3 star local kid- would you be on here whining and complaining? We get it- we lost Tuttle. He wasn’t better than Huntley this year to run the offense, he felt entitled and he left.  

Drop it all ready.  This also is for the Zack Wilson post below- 

Tuttle leaving is not on Whitt. It’s on the entitled kid who didn’t want to stick to his commitment. And that is his right and priviledge.  Whitt went all in on a big recruit instead of a local less prestigious recruit.  I’m sure he’s learned his lesson and now will proceed the best he can.  

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

Relax…the question posed has nothing to do with blaming Whitt for what happened. It’s simply a question: did Tuttle (and what unfolded with him) save Kalani’s job. It’s a fair question, and I believe the answer is yes.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

My strong dislike I won’t say hate for Tuttle isn’t that he transferred it’s that he was so the ALL AMERICAN Ute boy. Committed 2 years early, recruited others and proclaimed his love. It’s coaches closed down shop, did not even look at Wilson and then the second Tittle doesn’t get his way he bounces. Meanwhile 1 offer to Wilson he’s a Ute and our future QB. Prob beats out Shelly for the backup. Unreal how that all went down. I was so impressed how he played against us. I could care less about western Mac. But this just goes to show. Kid is a stud. And he is going to be a problem the next three years. Kinda scary

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Utah still shut him down or the OC did depending on your viewpoint. I am not worried come season opener of 2019 about Wilson. TDS is garbage. 

cjd1
          Ute Fan
          @cjd1

Agree. And we will have Huntley and Moss this time.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I doubt we have Moss.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Yeah… Maybe. I still think there’s a much better than zero chance he returns.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Because they beat Western Michigan?

2 2

Q
      Ute Fan
      @uteinak

Tuttle F**KED us! We would have Wilson if It wasnt for that Uncle Tom!

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Well Wilson wouldn’t be playing at Utah if he were here.  So in the sense that we allowed a depth player to fall to BYU so he could become their started, yea.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.