UCLA just got housed by Zona 34-28

Viewing 3 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Looks like their chances to be in the CCG are pretty much done. It’s really between Oregon, USC, and Utah.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Chip Kelly looking ahead to $UC. They fell into the trap.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

If USC beats UCLA next week, they’re in the CCG. If Utah beats Oregon and Colorado in the next two weeks, they’re in the CCG. Those are the easy answers. I have no idea who Utah would meet in the CCG if they win out and USC loses to UCLA. In that scenario, there’d be four other teams with two conference losses (Oregon, UCLA, USC and UW).

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I want Oregon st to win but I kind of want that scenario to play out…just seems fun. 

krindor
        Ute Fan
        @krindor

In that scenario it would be Oregon. Because Washington and Oregon never played USC, the first tiebreaker would be skipped. The second tie-breaker (performance against common teams) would knock out ULCA (given that they played and lost to Arizona whereas everyone else beat them)

So it would come down to strength of conference schedule… which would make it Oregon.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Thanks for the information and explanation. I read the other thread where you explained all possible angles to the CCG and I want to commend you. It was very well done.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UCLA just got housed by Zona 34-28