USC game thought

Viewing 3 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

For the second game in a row Utah has actually attempted to get the ball into the paint regularly. They gave up on it early in the previous game but this week they went back to it again and again.

plummer is the reason we won that game. He should be starting Along with Jones, Gach, Jantunen and Carlson.

Battin is a waste of space. He does the things that Jantunen does, just much much much worse. No reason for him to play if he isn’t going to shoot open shots.

carlson… most versatile big we’ve ever had. He will be a great one.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I do agree on the Battin comment. Shoot the damn ball or go sit down.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Yeah, I just don’t get it. We can’t have shooters afraid to shoot. His lack of energy is toxic. He is a bad defender, a terrible athlete… he’s passed up more open shots than any shooter should ever pass up. We need our shooters to shoot. We don’t have enough of them for any of them to disappear.

Minnesota Ute
      Ute Fan
      @minnesotaute

That’s crazy talk, no way Both should be starting over Timmy.  Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not 100% pleased with Timmy’s play of late, but Both has been terrible since game 14.  He had three bad games after that, then a stint on the IR, and has been abysmal since he has been back.  Timmy on the other hand is worse than he was to start the season but he is still the most consistently productive player on the team.

I think Jones, Plummer, Timmy, Miki, Carlson would be a great lineup.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.