USC vs Alabama

Viewing 7 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Kill me. I’m up at the outlets in Park City shopping. Got stuck in Parleys Canyon because of a truck fire. So now I’m not able to watch this game. I see that USC is up 10 to 3. Second quarter. That kind of scares me. Hope to get home in time to watch the second half.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Check that! Now they are up 17 to 3.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Game is slipping away from SC. Bama is owning USC’s OL. USC has lost Toah Lobendah (C), Chuma Edoga (OT), and Noah Jefferson (DT) to injury, Jabari Ruffin (LB) to a nut stomp ejection. They are thin at DL and LB. Hate to say it, but bodes well for our game against USC.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Screw the ketchup and mustard. The nut stomp was lowbrow in the extreme. That was byu-esque.

Alabama’s Defense is owning SC. That works in our favor I think.

I am happy that Tom Hermann stayed at Houston and didn’t go to USC. The UH AD said Hermann will get $5M if they get into the Big 12.

Anonymous
      Inactive

24-3. They better suspend that nut stomper for the next game as well. That is very BYU esque to embarrass yourself and University on National Television.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

USCs offense reminds me of something….. (except they take more deep shots)

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So the Pac-12 app had the scores backwards! I thought USC was up 17-3! Haha. They just fixed it.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Wait, what happened with the nut stomp? I’m just tuning in. Was it a byu transfer?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I fixed it for you. Hit the img button to insert an image. And no, you don’t need to set the width for fear of breaking the layout of the whole site, like other places LOL!

Anonymous
          Inactive

Sometimes they automatically get turned into photos.  Other times I am just too lazy to click img.

Thanks for fixing it.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 USC vs Alabama