Utah among 11 Playoff Contenders playing a non-conference road game this year.

Viewing 1 reply thread

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Utah will be one of 11 P5 playoff contenders playing a non-conference game on the road this year. I am shocked that Vegas has us in the top 21 of teams with the best chance to win the playoff.

Replacing so much on defense, our starting QB, and arguably the best RB in school history? Wow! 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

A lot of people picked Washington to win the North last year even with the massive loss of talent from the previous year. That didn’t pan out. Unless you’re Alabama, Clemson or Ohio St it’s extremely difficult to lose that much talent and return strong. I hope to eat crow but I see an average year in store for our Utes.

homer
        Ute Fan
        @homer

I agree. It’s even more of an uphill climb without spring practice. Young teams need all the reps they can get.

But I doubt there will be a season.

Looks like the Cali schools, UW are planning to keep campuses closed to students fall semester/quarter. If that happens, the PAC12 will fall in place. No open campus, no dorms, no football players, no season. . .

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah among 11 Playoff Contenders playing a non-conference road game this year.