Utes open at -18

Viewing 4 reply threads
      3 1

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I wouldn’t touch either side of that line, at least until we know Tyler’s status.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Utes D has been flirting with a shutout. If it’s gonna happen, it’ll happen against Cal.

Missing Huntley puts more pressure on our D, but that Cal offense is bad. If there’s a Utah Fan Worry of the Week to be had, maybe that it’s that the team gets caught looking ahead to UW.

1 3

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

This game just screams TRAP, and makes me nervous as hell.

We should win comfortably. Hoping that actually happens.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

TDS is a trap,,,OSU is a trap,,,,blah blah. Those teams are poo poo. The defense don’t give a s**t man. Like to see if Washington can score on Utah. Don’t like that they get a bye on us. That is the trap game a road game against your nemesis. 

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Modster was replaced with some other guy due to an “undisclosed injury.” With Moderster that offense was horrible, probably even more horrible now with whoever the hell #3 is. We win this game even with NO QB – direct snaps to RB the entire game.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Cal is a very dangerous team because they play Defense.  The 2014 Utes are coming to SLC on Friday night to play the 2019 Utes.  With a healthy Huntley it would be a chore to get to 28 points.  With Shelley or Lisk, we could turn the ball over enough to lose.  Cal will have the teams undivided attention.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Oregon State dropped 21 on them at home. I will be surprised if Cal scores a touchdown.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes open at -18