Vaughn

Viewing 4 reply threads

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

Saw him go down in the championship game. Looks like today on Twitter he’s had a successful surgery. Anyone know what the injury was? Who’s next man up in our depleted secondary?

Xanthis
      Ute Fan
      @xanthis

It looked to be a lower leg injury. He couldn’t put any weight on it. I was just happy they didn’t have to put him in air cast because for a while it looked like that might happen from where I was sitting. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Marks will be back most likely. May be rusty. Utah has some guys getting healthy. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Good thing is we’ve got almost a month to sort it out.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Caine Savage came in for Vaughn in the CCG. Also have Lawler available. All I know about either is from their HS tape.

I hope whomever takes the spot is ready to play tight coverage on Olave from the jump because they will get tested.

hbUte
        Ute Fan
        @hbute

Any new updates on Vaughn’s injury?

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

Unless you know someone associated with the team, I doubt you’ll be able to find any injury news. I suppose Vaughn might tweet it.,,

As much as I want to know who is available, I do agree with Whit’s policy re: injury news. At some point, we have to remember that medical information should be kept private. Available/unavailable is where I would draw the line without any supporting reasons.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.