Vickers and my other thoughts.

Viewing 0 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

What a great game for him. I think it was someone on here saying he would have a good year. Nice to see Utah spread it around. I don’t feel like Huntley leaned on anyone. Very balanced and key third down plays were made by a few wideouts.

As far as the target goes. It was poor tackling form. Not only is it a danger to the person he is tackling but more so to the person performing the target. The NIU kid was using his head to take a knee or pop the ball. It worked for the most part the WR just happened to getting low and got it on the chin before he got a hat on the ball.

Criticism on Huntley. As much as I hated him running 8-9 times a game. I really hate when he was forced to throw the ball 30-40 times. Utah is a rushing team FIRST but it is dynamic. Get the ball into the hands of playmakers and then pick your shot on the pass. If you want Leach or Usc type passing well don’t watch Utah. It just feels like Ludwig has an overall better pulse of the players. It reminds me of Chow but with much better players.

Blackmon to safety! Wow what a great move for him in his career. Obviously he hasn’t been tested terribly too much. It will be interesting to see him against USC. Utah has to catch these picks because they are making reads on the QB to make the play.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Vickers and my other thoughts.