Was Kuithe at the game yesterday?

Viewing 6 reply threads
      3 16

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I had heard rumors that he’s no longer with the team and I didn’t see him. He didn’t walk out for the coin toss, which he had been doing for other games.

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

He was seen on sideline on camera standing with CR

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I sit adjacent to the team exit tunnel and can confirm he was right in the middle of the team as they exited the field after the game. This rumor mill has to stop…

12 4

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Not sure I necessarily deserve thumbs down for asking a question 😂. Good to know he was there. I must have missed him.

22 1

fanup
      Ute Fan
      @jkpharm

I feel like the majority if not all the drama surrounding the team is fan made.

3 7

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Because, you know, we as Utah fans are directly responsible for having one of the worst offenses in the FBS. There’s absolutely no drama associated with that or the Utah QB situation. Everything is hunky dory and going exactly as planned before the season.

17 3

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I feel like the majority if not all the drama surrounding the team is fan made.

Seriously.

I see less unfounded gossip from my middle school daughter and her friends than I do here.

5 1

fanup
        Ute Fan
        @jkpharm

It’s got to be frustrating for the team to be constantly hearing this, I get fans wanting to know as much as they can about what’s going on but it’s the team that’s accountable for what happens and they’re doing what they think is best for the team. We want kids to want to play at Utah, control what we can control and treat them well.

belli1976
          Ute Fan
          @belli1976

Fanup – yet we complain at how gossipy and stupid zoobies are. Fans will be fans.

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Would your daughter like to become an active poster on this Board? Just asking for a friend…

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I’m reeling from the level of devastation that two senior citizens with bum knees have caused a whole football program. Lets do what the staff should’ve done in the spring and forget these dudes exist.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Was Kuithe at the game yesterday?