Ways to stream Utah games

Viewing 7 reply threads

geaux-sioux
      Ute Fan
      @geaux-sioux

So let’s say I may tragically not be able to watch the UND game live….. are there any ways to watch a full replay of the game?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

PAC-12 network will show replays the next day (I do believe) and I do believe they will allow you to stream the game after it’s over. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

And sometimes one of our own may happen to put it online, if you don’t mind hoisting the jolly rodger.

CyclingUte
          Ute Fan
          @cyclingute

If some of our own does indeed do that, the of us who won’t be able to watch the first half of the season otherwise would greatly appreciate that. 

geaux-sioux
      Ute Fan
      @geaux-sioux

It’s always greatly appreciated when people do the good deed. What’s the typical turn around on posting such things?

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Come to this website around game time and get in the Chat room. We will hook you up.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Also you can gauge progress of the game by noting the “woot!” to cursing ratio in chat.

geaux-sioux
      Ute Fan
      @geaux-sioux

I don’t want to know how the game is going though. I’m going to be able to watch it at about 11pm mountain time and want to go in blind so i can enjoy any drama that may occur.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

There are usually some users who live stream it, then about a day or two later they post a download. Not sure about just a few hours later though.

geaux-sioux
      Ute Fan
      @geaux-sioux

What about the pac12 network? How soon do they allow you to stream a replay of a game?

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

It’s usually about a week before you can stream it on demand, they replay it all week on their channel until they upload it. There is a great youtube channel called 1 hour football: https://www.youtube.com/user/OneHourFootball and he is really quick about posting games as long as his content doesn’t get flagged. The games usually show up 24 to 48 hours later depending on how many games there were over the weekend.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Crazy question, but do you have a DVR? Had to ask.

geaux-sioux
          Ute Fan
          @geaux-sioux

I assume you’re asking me. Yes I do. Midco, my provider, doesn’t provide the pac12 network. They do, however, carry all of our home games for football and hockey on Midco Sports Network.

2 2

PorterRockwell
            Ute Fan
            @porterrockwell

Perhaps you need to go to a local watering hole that has the PAC 12 network 

geaux-sioux
      Ute Fan
      @geaux-sioux

Watching the game live is not an option. If it was I would just sign up for a sling tv trial.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

I stream each game at:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/uofu

Once I’m able to scrub out the commercial breaks, I post a torrent of the game. I usually have it available the same night or early the next day.

UtahMan3431 on UFN records the games and posts them to his game repository:

http://uofu.bobsonlineworld.net/

Password is “utevids”

geaux-sioux
      Ute Fan
      @geaux-sioux

Thanks fellas!

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ways to stream Utah games