We’re apparently supposed to hear some news this weekend regarding Utah football

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’m hoping it’s that Moss is coming back. But I’m expecting it to be he is leaving and/or that Harding will be our OC.

2 3

User Suspended
      @a2ute

PR 101: Always dump bad news on the weekend when people are preoccupied with other things.  

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Steve Sakisian to Utah.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

It’s this ^^

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Please be this. Insert an Uber clause in his contract where dude gets free rides everywhere and sign him immediately. 

Is there a better offensive mind AND recruiter out there right now? Even if he’s equal to Taylor in OC production, he’s a MAJOR recruiting upgrade from what I’ve heard here. 

Looked it up on 247, his first year at UW his class was 77th. His second year, he had them at 19th. 

Is there a better fit for our needs as a program? We need someone with proven experience and someone that can get recruits on the offensive side of the ball. He fits that bill perfectly. 

This hire also needs to be good enough to offset a potential loss of Harding. 

Bonus: the opportunity to torch his Alma mater in the first game of the season?! 

What am I missing? 

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

And to beat USC? Sign him up.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

free wassail at all home games next year

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Moss is coming back.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We’re apparently supposed to hear some news this weekend regarding Utah football