Who is the leader on the offensive side of this team?

Viewing 1 reply thread

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Who is the guy that steps up and gets everyone fired up to make a statement drive when needed? Who is that guy? I sure as heck don’t know. It certainly isn’t brewer. Samson Nacua was the only WR we had with any attitude, and now he’s gone. 

Who has what it takes to ruffle some feathers and get this team’s collective ass in gear?

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Great question. Covey and Ford? From what the players say Brewer is a silent leader. Hard for him I’m sure running for his life. Sounds like Rising is a vocal leader as one of the captains. Not saying Rising should replace Brewer since it’s clear the issue is not with the QB at this point. 

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

I don’t think the main issue is the QB… but Brewer may not be the best option if motivation is an issue. Brewer is at least a decent QB, but I swear to you he seems like he is dead inside. He’s like what you would get if someone set out to design a slightly above average D1 QB robot.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who is the leader on the offensive side of this team?