Who will have that better game Saturday…

Viewing 7 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Royce or Booker?

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Booker. I think Royce has a tougher front seven to run against.

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

I just watched the ESPNU Film Room and it was all about Royce, no mention of Booker. But one of them said that Utah could upset. So they got that going for them haha.

JDub1942
      Ute Fan
      @jdub1942

Definitely Booker. We have a very good run defense and Oregon cant tackle, so how will they be able to stop Bookmode?

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

True, but Utah also has the tendency to give up big runs up the center like they did against Nick Wilson (UA) last year and that’s the type of runner Royce is.

Hockeybeard
          Ute Fan
          @hockeybeard

I’d actually argue this year that we are much more stout against the run in the middle than last year. Our DTs are probably our best and deepest position at this point.

JDub1942
          Ute Fan
          @jdub1942

For some reason when Utah plays UofA we suddenly dont look like Utah anymore, they are our kryptonite. Arizona doesnt do to bad against Oregon either now that I think about it.

I’m not saying we wont give up any big runs, I just think we will give up less than they do. Put it this way, Booker and Freeman could switch teams and I’d say Freeman would have the bigger game. Or maybe Im just biased.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Gionni Paul was injured for the UA game last year. Jason Whittingham played awful in his place.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Can’t wait to see in a real conference game.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Pease>Royce. Utah’s rush defense is very good.

TorontoUte
      Ute Fan
      @torontoute

Booker!!

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

My heart says Booker. My mind also says Booker. They rarely agree.

ragtownute
      Ute Fan
      @ragtownute

Depends on the effectiveness of Oregon’s pass game early on. If they burn our DBs deep, then I believe Freeman is going to have a field day since we’ll probably step up the pass rush and play the safeties in softer coverage.

Booker will get his yards and we will feed him 30+ times. I’d guess he hits 5 ypc and finishes with 150+ yards on the ground.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who will have that better game Saturday…