Why does everybody hate Pace?

Viewing 11 reply threads
      4 8

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

I see more comments bagging on Pace than from the actual dude. From the comments I have seen he just seems like a more realistic guy but I don’t understand why that p**ses people off. I’ve only been around for a few months, so does he have a worse history? 

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

I find it very taxing as a fan to listen to his narrative. He has extreme pessimism and obsession with the only acceptable recruiting class being comprised of 25 5* recruits each year.

6 10

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I tend to go against the rosey cult like echo chamber.  I get it, a fanboard is typically cult like but I’ll continue to point out the other side – when it warrented.

Just like politics today -a lot of people only want to read one narrative.

As is stands now the Utehub narrative is khwitt walks on water and coach K should be fired.  Accept this narrative or be blocked

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Are you on the K-Whitt should be fired bandwagon? I’m not saying he walks on water, but I will say that Utah is at its highest sustained level of football, outside of the Urb, in program history, and Kwhitt has had a significant part in that And recruiting is trending upward, so yes, I will defend and not spit on the guy who has been with Utah football at its near lowest and has had a big role in its upward trajectory for near 30 years..

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

No, you incessantly complain about a top 25 program that graduates more players than 99% of the schools out there.   If you don’t see the problem with that, fine.  But don’t pretend you’re a fan.  All fans can admit a program has issues.  We all do and we all see them.  But all you do is complain non stop.  I’ve asked you this three times, please point to a positive post you have made about the program.  Just one.  I’ll wait.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

He is RELENTLESSLY NEGATIVE. It gets old fast.

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

10 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Negative People.

Pace wears folks out. He does not need to write a single word at this point. We all know his position. Its going to be negative towards the Utah football program in one way or another.

There is a way to deal with it. Ignore him. Do not respond, ever. Let him be the sound of one hand clapping at his own greatness.

Trouble is, most folks have proven they don’t have the discipline to do that. They instead give the guy an audience, which is precisely what Pace wants.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Nattering nabobs of negativity! – Spiro Agnew

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I think most people have a few issues with Pace:

1. He does nothing but say the same thing over and over. We get it – you want better recruiting. We would all like that too. No need to keep repeating it.
      2. The abrasive tone he takes while repeating the same thing over and over gets annoying.
      3. The idea that 100% of a coach’s job performance should be based on recruiting is flat-out wrong.
      4. The idea that we shouldn’t be able to enjoy Utah sports unless recruiting is amazing is also flat-out wrong.
      5. His refusal to acknowledge the importance of the transfer portal demonstrates low-IQ, outdated thinking.

Did I miss any?

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

His icon/picture – you missed that. Sort of says it all…

And for the record, I would like better recruiting as well, and tend to agree with at least part of what the A$$4073 posts, I just find it impossible to tolerate his tone; Sort of like the smart-A$$, loud-mouth kid that everyone had in their neighborhood growing up; there was usually an element of truth to what he said, but he was such a jerk about it, and so obnoxious, that someone would beat him up whenever he opened his mouth, no one ever defended him, and he never learned/changed.

2 2

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Fake news – I’ve said 50% of job perfomance should be based on recruiting

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Care to address the rest?

User Suspended
            @a2ute

I will. But first I will await your sincere apology for fabricating false statements to push your agenda.  Once I receive your apology I will address each point.

Admit you made it up.    

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

And then proceed to cast recruiting in as negative a light as possible.

7 1

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

who?

thank you ingnore option

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Found paces burner account.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Pace accounts for more blocks than Rudy Gobert.

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

His content is the lesser of the reasons he sucks. The real problem is not his opinions but that his purpose in sharing those opinions seems to be only to push buttons. Maybe he’s sincere in his negativity and delusions but I don’t believe he is. This is text book troll behavior and in my opinion it has little to no value.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Why does everyone love PlainsUte?  Seems like a cool dude. 😉

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

And BLOCK another Pace account. 

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I don’t hate Pace but his attempts to bring politics onto the message board annoy me.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Why does everybody hate Pace?