Woah pac 12 after dark

Viewing 2 reply threads

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Still wrecked from staying up too late Friday night for our game, I couldn’t keep my eyes open last night and crashed around 10. At that time, CO was looking good, and Stanford looking lost. Woke up to find Stanford racked up 50+ on fUcla, and buffs couldn’t get another TD. Plus the ducks get forked in the desert. Craziness!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah I was quite surprised when I woke up too. I was hammered from the big yard sale so I couldn’t hang with the late games.

YodaUte
        Ute Fan
        @yodaute

So if we in the Mountain time zone aren’t watching these games, how can we expect people in the east to pay any attention to our conference?Yet we bemoan the fact that the PAC12 doesn’t get national respect.   Idiotic,  this is. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Correct you are.

Anonymous
          Ute Fan
          @anonymous

Pittsburgh here — stayed up past 2 am. 🙁

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

No casual fan east of the Mississippi River is watching P12 After Dark.  It is what it is.  

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

I’m ok with that. What makes me mad is that people who vote on rankings do not watch the games either. They wake up Sunday Morning, look to see if USC won, then take the other four teams from the PAC-12 and put them 20-25. It’s pathetic. 

zeous
          Ute Fan
          @zeous

Care too much what others think, you do. Play the games the media does not. Verbally self-important the media makes itself. Important it is not.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

Hmmm, agree with this I do. Dumb the media is. egotistical tools journalists are. Understanding of the game they do not have. Hmm?

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Yeah, I couldn’t stay up last night either, crazy, I usually am up until the last game ends on Saturday night. Glad I no longer live out east. I don’t think I could handle being up until after 2 a.m. to watch the last Pac12 after dark game on Saturdays.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Woah pac 12 after dark