Wow collision course for Oregon just tipped massively to Utah IMO.

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am almost more worried Oregon state may take it to the Ducks. 

Mycah Pittman

I know this was mentioned but this is HUGE!!

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

He’s definitely a “dude”, but I was surprised to see he has only 14 catches for 200 yards and 2 touchdowns in 6 games.  He’s missed time, but I would have thought his stats were way better than that.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

He is a very good receiver, but only has 14 catches for 197 yards in six games.

It does help Utah, in that JJ can focus on a single receiver and when that is the case – good things generally happen.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Lot of other great athletes on that team.  I would just as soon play them at full strength so they no have excuses.

But I’ve always felt you show up with who you have, play as best those players can, and not feel sorry for yourself.

Dante Guardi
        Ute Fan
        @danteg12

Johnson vs Johnson. Best Corner on the Best receiver. man that would be a hell of a matchup.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Sounds like a sausage party. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Massively is a little too much. I think the ball is in Utah’s court for sure though. Utah matches up well with them. Utah has more senior leadership. They have been to Santa Clara already. There are a lot of the intangibles that make you excited. Huntley is the number one QB in the PAC imo. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wow collision course for Oregon just tipped massively to Utah IMO.