Wut?

• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

Pace Manyung
      Ute Fan
      @a2ute

They canceled the Servpro Bowl game?  WTF?  I sure there is a lot of p**sed fans.  Airline tickest/hotel/game tickets?  and it’s canceled?

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well I’ll be a… it was cancelled. This is football, is it not?

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Oh it was lightning. I approve the cancellation.

BattleGroundUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Lightning hmm. Surprised you can get Boiseites to leave the Garden of Eden that is Boise in December. 

1 2

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

It has been really nice here. Boise is a much doper place than you think. I get the whole joke, but I legit choose Boise over SLC. I love it here. I don’t get the Snowboarding I did in Utah, but it is still decent, and there are great places 1-3 hours in every direction. Less polution and traffic, better home affordability (though that is changing quickly as people flock here) and a great food, nightlife scene for a city its size. Their is a reason Boise is often at the top of best places to live lists.

BattleGroundUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Do YOU get the joke though?  

I like Boise wouldn’t live there though. 

prestitute
            Ute Fan
            @prestitute

I absolutely get the joke. I was on Utefans back when that went huge (the BSU fan going through talking about how paradisaical Boise was while dumping on SLC). I just think it is played out at this point. Whatevs. Boise has most of the stuff from SLC that I like without the assinine liquor laws and a lot less of a keeping up with the joneses mentality. Killer place to live, tons of actvities and people with an active lifestyle to go with it. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  prestitute 7 months, 3 weeks ago.