Yet another year that we did no lose to BYU

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The Max Hall jinx continues.  They have not beat the Utes since his rant in 2009.

6 4

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

But, I must admit that I am a bit jealous of the Cougs.  They get to play football and we don’t.

9 2

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

“Play football” is a relative term. Is it really football if you’re an independent mid-major playing directional Georgias in an empty stadium?

Given the choice between doing what BYU-Provo Campus is doing (playing an abbreviated high school schedule in the fall) and what Utah is doing (playing a real schedule in the spring), I choose what Utah is doing every time.

2 2

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Hear, hear GameForAnyFuss.  That schedule they have lined up for themselves is an embarrassment.  Their season is Navy, Houston, and 6 weak SOS scrimmages that’s hardly worth playing, much less watching.  There’s absolutely NOTHING to envy there!

3 2

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Utah most likely won’t be playing a Spring season. The suggestion of a Spring season is just to punt the actual decision of cancelling the 2020 season until a later date.

I would take the guarantee of 8 games in the Fall against weak competition over the 5% chance of playing a Pac-12 schedule in the Spring.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Have you seen WHO they’re playing?  

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

Army and Navy are 2 of the strongest teams on their schedule

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

If we played that schedule we’d go undefeated with an average point differential of 30+.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Nah, they are claiming a forfeit victory.  I can see it in my mind, 2030, Tanner will be telling his 8 year old Bridger and 5 year old Tryxtyn about the last time BYU won the holy war, by forfeit. 

Torg
        Ute Fan
        @torg

Tryxtyn…..bruh i lost it when i read that hahahaha

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

What can I say, Mom named the second one. haha

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Yet another year that we did no lose to BYU