yet more recruiting thoughts

Viewing 2 reply threads
      13 1

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

1) our average stars will be at / near all time high this year.

2) how long ago was it we weren’t even in the conversation with cruits like McDaniels and Willmore?

3) some stud running back will see a great path at Utah next year unless (even better) Brumfield or ? emerges.  

3) Jim Harding has become a recruiting force!

3 7

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

The OC swinging door has not helped with offensive recruiting. I would not blame a kid like Nacua or Willmore going else where considering what’s been going on with Utah’s offense. There has been so much inconsistency and weirdness in the offense coaching ranks at Utah. Still not sure why Holliday is still on the coaching staff? The WR development has been awful. 100% on KW, he can’t manage up his coaching staff.

Hard to pass up a system at UW run by Chris Petersen…honestly, where would you tell you kid to go if he had a shot at playing WR, RB, or QB in the NFL. Herm is a high energy guy that did a great job last year as we saw our Utes get their assess kicked by the forks. Is what is…Go Utes! A fans perspective of course.

8 2

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

I’m not sure what you’re looking at with the WR’s.  In years past, my number one complaint and the chief reason were weren’t being sucessfull on O was due to the recievers.  Some poor route running and drops but most of all their unwillingness to sustain a block down field.  

In 17 we got a little better.  This past season I saw them blockign like the recievers in 04 were blocking.  it was a thing of beauty.  There were still lapses and drops, but much better than our WR corps have been in over a decade.  

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

And remember some of these PWO commits would have been scholarship players years ago!

Jonzin1
        Ute Fan
        @jonzin1

Is thete a list of the preferred walk ons?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football yet more recruiting thoughts