You’ve seen the last of Both Gach in a Utah uniform

Viewing 3 reply threads
      1 5

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Calling it now that the season is over. From some people I know who have connections to the program Both and Larry haven’t seen eye to eye all season  

Others I expect to be gone Wenzel, and Lahat for sure both are just not good enough for this level and maybe 1 or 2 more bench guys

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Promise….. Also, why would Allen try to flop on that play. Leaving the kid who had just fit 3 threes and was the main reason they were even in the game WIDE OPEN. Stupid.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

You can’t leave the ball side wing or corner man open. Basketball defense 101. I’ll be here all day for any further insight that is needed. 

1 1

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

That will be a tragedy.  Both will go somewhere and show out on his way to the league.

good thing were throwing the ball to our freshman post players when we could have an nba athlete attacking the rim.

ive long defended k over the years but the way both was utilized and the prospect of his transfer are/would be monumental failures.  

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

LOLZ… Both looks like a deer in the headlights 90% of the time he is on the floor. If by the league you mean the Chinese Basketball Association I can maybe see your point.

Both has a ton of potential. I don’t want him to leave, but he makes horrible decisions with the basketball. He looks like he hasn’t fully grown into his body still, and it shows in his movement. If Both was his current age, but somehow had 5-10 more years of high caliber basketball experience, he’d be a tremendous NBA prospect, but he just doesn’t have it. He is WAAAAAAY to raw to draw even a modicum of interest from NBA teams at this point.

Ute2
            Ute Fan
            @ute2

As for both and my comment that produced LOLZ, there’s a reason we’re all here grumbling that Larry didn’t get us more wins.

Do you think it might have something to do with the fact that he couldn’t take a talent like both and get him producing at a high level?  

cause I do.  My guess that Utah would be better if Larry could get his best athlete balling.  

loyter
          Ute Fan
          @loyter

Gach is a guard who can’t handle the ball or make decisions. He’s a poor man’s Bryant Markson.

5 1

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

I hope we don’t see Coach K as well. Sorry Coach K supporters, he’s not the answer to our programs success. Next year will be a repeat if this year.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

So, by that logic, I guess Mark Pope at BYU should be fired too because his team lost in their conference tournament.

AZUTE
          Ute Fan
          @azute

You’re joking right???

You think this about just losing today?

This is about 5 years of program mismanagement.

Utah has the history the facilities and the money to be a perennial top 20 program and Larry is nowhere near that.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

unfortunately, the curse of Chris hill will continue for at least one more season. Doesn’t matter how much talent we have, he doesn’t teach basic fundamentals or his kids just don’t get it, which is also on him. Either way, next year will prob be the same due to Larry.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) You’ve seen the last of Both Gach in a Utah uniform