Zach Wilson & Moving on

Viewing 6 reply threads

Oggie_UTE15
      Ute Fan
      @uteguy15

With Zach coming off double shoulder surgery I think coug fans are going to see more of there backup hall this year than they may be expecting. Especially if Utah roughs him up the first week with Fotu and Anae rushing him consistently. August cant come soon enough.

With all that in mind why is this riveraly still such a big deal when it literally means nothing to utah besides local bragging rights. When can we move past this and see the bigger picture. 

Also I hope Ludwig’s offense can continue to put up points consistently this year, because our last games with Oregon, BYU, Washington, and Northwestern wasn’t impressive. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Why is it a big deal still? Well, you are the first to really start a discussion about it in quite a while (minus a comment or two on Anae’s tweet)… so why don’t you ask yourself?

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

That game will stop being a big deal for me when we stop scheduling them.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Utah should have the players to make it 9 straight this year, but anything can happen.  I wouldn’t count out the cougs.  It’s a big deal because of local recruiting & the deep resentment some BYU and Utah have towards each other.

I think Ludwig’s offense will be on full display early this year and we won’t wait until week 4 to see the offense ‘open up’.  I hate watching vanilla offense early in the year.

homer
        Ute Fan
        @homer

I hope Utes dominate enough to keep offense vanilla if they choose.

All season.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

The zoo will be pumped. Their fans will be all hopped up on ice cream. Just crazy you know? Wierd things will happen. The game will be way too close. 

UtahFanSir
            Ute Fan
            @utahfansir

They may need to be “pumped” to make it competitive, not taking anything away from TDS. At this point, Tyler Huntley and Zach Moss have a supreme taste for the rivalry, which it is still. The Hallendale Trio will not disappoint. And I see an whole lot of other Utah players who will show up for this one and play like madmen.

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

We should start Shelley. Just to rub salt in the wound.
      Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

4 1

Crow
      Ute Fan
      @crow

I am a student at the U and no one even talked about the game on campus. It needs to come to an end because Utah is going to continue to dominate.

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

If you were at the game and attend regularly you would have noticed an earlier arriving and louder crowd to start the game.

I was disappointed because to me the goal was to win the PAC which makes each of those games more important. But they weren’t. Noise doesn’t lie and I don’t get it.

4 1

Crow
          Ute Fan
          @crow

I have had season tickets since 1995 in the same row and seats. I grew up during BYUs hay day I am getting my masters now at the U but no one seemed to care about the game. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I hope he throws two passes to his cousin this year.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Zach Wilson & Moving on