Zack Moss the eraser

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ben
      Ute Fan
      @argentino15

Sounds crazy, but I don’t think I truly appreciated how much deficiency/weakness/etc Zack Moss covers up until he went out tonight. Just his presence gives the offense so much more confidence and an identity. I really feel like we controlled a lot of this game, but obviously Pittman not being stopped won USC the game. I thought we could win the South even if Zack is out a few games, but the more I think about it, the more I start to doubt it. Tyler had 18 carries tonight. That’s way too many, regardless if they are o line caused scrambles or not. I felt like he was trying to put the game on his shoulders, and I think he’s still most comfortable trying to do that running. And it’s not a recipe for success. Maybe we can get a RB by committee and make it work, but I have big concerns about the offense ability to score consistently without Zack. They moved the ball pretty well without him, but in the red zone it just felt like we didn’t know who to go to.

Onlyu, if/when you got Zack Moss health updates to share, please do 🙂

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Moss is an excellent blocker, which helps when someone breaks through the o line. Missed that quite a bit last night.

Tabasco
        Ute Fan
        @tabasco

Yep. Our RBs still ran well after Moss went out. His blocking was what was really missed.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Can’t leave out his goal line power as well

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Him going down is my number one reason for the loss. I gotta think the online is better too. I wanna say umama and maea missing game reps the last two weeks really hurt.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Zack Moss the eraser