Must read: Dorell's letter to Delon

Viewing 6 reply threads

EutawStreet
      Ute Fan
      @eutawstreet

Ex’dUte
      Ute Fan
      @exdute

Outstanding! Thanks for posting. That was some outstanding advice from brother to brother.

Still, from all I know about Delon, he would have already been able to do the right things without the advice. Having been a four-year college player, he’s already smarter and more mature than most NBA rookies. I can’t wait to see him succeed in Toronto!

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Like K3 says: we don’t recruit turds. Turds usually don’t have turd families. I really liked this. I hope Delon does really well. Thanks for sharing.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

That’s AWESOME! This just makes me respect Delon even more to know he’s gonna be carrying on a great heritage in class-act players.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Just read the letter. Darn near cried. Wish I had a big brother like that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I ran into Delon at LAX while boarding my flight to attend the Michigan @ Utah game. He was right behind me in boarding and was carrying a fancy boom box, a basketball and wearing some very fancy basketball sneakers from his sponsor. I chatted with him and then pulled up a photo on my iPhone from the Duke game, you know the foul they called on him in the first half that was really a jump ball. I had saved that because I had sent it to a friend who’s a Maryland Alum and an avowed Duke hater. Maryland alums hate Duke on a level that Utah alums hate BYU. Delon’s reaction was “oh man that was bad call, but I got to move on.” Very cool kid. Utah was very fortunate to have him and his contribution to rebuilding the Utah Basketball Program has been huge.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Nice WSC. I met Delon too. Very mellow and not an attitude. Nice guy.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Must read: Dorell's letter to Delon