Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

Noon kickoff vs Oregon

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Noon kickoff vs Oregon

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      89ute
      Participant

UteFanatic
      Participant

Bleh. I much prefer night games.

FormerUteSax
      Participant

I went to Alta’s playoff game at the RES on Friday and on the east side of the stadium the sun was brutal at 230. I prefer night games

UtahSig
        Participant

My seats are on the east side and early games, early in the season are brutal. Normally by November I am happy for day games, but I am thinking this week I will be cooking.

rbmw263
          Participant

Right now, the forecast for Saturday is 46 degrees

leftyjace
      Participant

Sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses, and you’ll be GRATEFUL for a game you can wear t-shirts to in late November. Come on, people! Climate change for the WIN!!!

KiYi-Ute
      Participant

Yeah. Not excited about this. I wanted a full day of tailgating for our last home game of the season. Plus, I’m taking a friend to their first ever Utah game at RES. Would’ve been nice to show them a rocking atmosphere.

LiquidUte
        Participant

I like the early daytime start. Its going to be a high of 49 and low of 26. Gotta go with 46 there fellas. First drinks Bloody Marys at 9am, no problem there. And RES is always rocking as long as we aren’t getting blown out. Lots of scoring in this game. Besides, don’t let it be a self-fulfilling profecy, bring your own energy!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.