PK's Anecdote

Viewing 6 reply threads

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

If you’ve listened to 1280 this morning, PK has told an anecdote several times about being at Ute practice. Apparently, one of the staff said to him, “We’ve got this.” After PK looked at him disbelievingly, the coach (?) said to him, “NO, we’ve got this.”

I’ll have to admit, it got me a bit excited that Utah could come away from Oregon with a win.

Samak
      Ute Fan
      @samak

Oregon’s coaches will probably be relating the story to their players later on.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

I’m not surprised by the level of confidence. We had a solid game plan against them last year and, despite the “drop heard round the world” we fought and hung with them for 3.5 quarters.

If we can avoid those big mistakes, limit Oregon’s scoring opportunities and keep them under 30 points, get some offensive progression in the pass game, and play a full 60 minutes then I like our chances.

Let’s go Duck hunting, UTES!!!

Summit Ute
      Ute Fan
      @summitute

Go Utes BEAT OR!!!!…we got this!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Summit Ute.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

My concern is whether we can score enough points.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

The years that Stanford was able to beat Oregon, they had ga me plans that kept Oregon from scoring a bunch of points. I feel this year’s Utah squad has the tools to replicate the smothering defense of those Stanford teams and keep Oregon from scoring…I hope.

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

We got this

Anonymous
      Inactive

Trolling Utah fans that is all PK does. To be fair he trolls all fanbases. But this is a long troll. I doubt the coaches talk to PK let alone like how he talks.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football PK's Anecdote