What do you want to see tonight?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Remember, bowl practices are like an extra spring ball, so I’d expect some players to take steps forward.

1 – Troy Williams take a big step forward. He’s been here a year now. He’s had spring ball, fall camp, the season and now bowl practices. He is a big time talent. 

2 – Zach Moss. This game is irrelevant to Joe Williams and his future. Joe’s job is to not get hurt. Let’s showcase Moss. Get him 10-15 carries. 

3 – Simpkins and Wilson. Simpkins has been on and off all year. He knows he can play, hopefully practices have given him confidence to be on a lot more. Also, Siosi Wilson was coming on strong at the end of the year. Let’s see if he can dominate tonight.

4 – Anae. Let’s see the future at DE. This kid is probably the most talented kid we’ve ever had at DE (ok, right up there with Kylie Fitts). I want to see him dominate.

5 – Luafatasaga and Hansen at LB. Kavika came on really strong at the end of the year. I expect him to unload tonight. 

6 – Tyrone Smith at CB. The future is here with this kid. Think a younger McGill or Rowe. He should be our lockdown guy next year. 

And lastly, 

A FREAKING RED ZONE OFFENSE. Holy crap. Let’s score some points tonight. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

15 sacks

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

Nate Orchard?

Hell even Hunter Dimick

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

The Ute banner yet waving over the land of microprocessor and the home of the denim.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

This game could be closer than we want to assume. They played Michigan and Ohio State close, held YPC below season averages for each and they have an All American across from Dimmick. I expect first half meltdowns from Utah fans, and hopefully bigger holes in the second half. We are who we have been, but I hope we are a better version of it. If we lose turnover battle we lose the game.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I agree Duhwayne. BUT, we SHOULD beat them. IF we are a true ranked team, IF we are a team on the rise, IF we think we can compete for a south title year in, year out….we should beat teams like Indiana, Oregon, Cal…

S**t. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Some offense, especially in the red zone.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

A win.

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

And a slew of 4/5 stars HS/JC recruits exclaim, “Holy Smokes, I want to be a Ute!!!!!”

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Let’s pump the breaks on Anae over Kruger. Really excited about him though. Hoping to see more LEKI today

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Anae was a big time DE recruit. Kruger was a QB coming out of high school. I didn’t mean to say or infer Anae was better than Kruger or Orchard or any others…I just meant to say he is starting at a higher level than any other DE. He is a true freshman. He has been incredible for a true freshman.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What do you want to see tonight?