Who's Attending the Game @ USC?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll be there. Seats on the NW 35 yard line. Alumni tailgater beforehand. Looking for a Utah victory.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Won’t be there. But I took some time off work to stay home and smoke some chickens. I am looking for more Utah luck/USC giving Utah the game.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I’ve smoked plenty of fish, but never a chicken. Got a recipe? I do a lot of rotisserie chicken.

Anonymous
          Inactive

It will be a whole chicken with a rub that doesn’t have a lot of sugar in it. You just have to make sure to wrap the whole chicken tight so it all cooks somewhat the same. Also I am thinking of trying stuffing a beer can up in that cavity. I just have mesquite left but it will do fine.

Astute Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tstruct

I will be, tailgating @ Alumni Event as well, maybe mingle with some trojans before hand. Leave SLC in 1.5 hours

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

section 8 row 20. (south side of stadium, 40 yard line west of midfield). we’re going with USC fans (neighbors) to tailgate and party beforehand. i have a burgundy t-shirt to slip on in case we win : ) wife is scared shi%LSS that we’re going to get beat up………. i’m more worried about cardiac arrest during the game.

edit. didn’t realize that the field ran east / west til just now. that’s weird

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by oc_ute.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Section 21, row 15. About the 30 or 35. Coliseum has weird sight lines. I will be wearing my Utah hat and shirt as will my brother.

JDub1942
      Ute Fan
      @jdub1942

I’ve had my tickets since May.

Taking the wife and our small girl, what is the best way to find parking?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

what is the best way to find parking?

Park in Barstow? I kid. I kid.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who's Attending the Game @ USC?