100 Days!!

• Next: Holiday Bowl vs Northwestern – Mon 12/31 4pm – FS1

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Everything in place for a special season.  EVERYTHING!!!!

Need things to break our way with health and a lucky bounce here or there and we’ll play for a Pac12 Championship in December!

Cannot wait to see this group play!!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

You stop that with your optimism. We are utes dammit. We need nothing but cynicism and rage. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Lets hope there are no off-season shenanigans resulting in Ute player suspensions or disqualifications.

Meanwhile I am sure the Provostan folks will provide some unintended comedy/entertainment value at some point during the summer.

BattleGroundUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Dude you just jinxed it, 

Hoo Ray Who?
        Ute Fan
        @mattybumbo

While I refuse to post a link to their board, I will admit to perusing it for the entertainment. Just laighed my ass off at a thread wherein they were arguing with each other about how they’re a better, more prestigious program than Boise State. BUT THEY DON’T EVEN HAVE A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. You really can’t make this stuff up. 

1 1

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

So excited for the upcoming season! Now what to do with the next 99 days….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hoo Ray Who? 6 months, 3 weeks ago.