2022 3* WR Addarius Harshaw Commits to UTAH

Viewing 5 reply threads

younglurch
      Ute Fan
      @younglurch

High 3* WR Addarius Harshaw out of Georgia has committed to Utah. ESPN has him ranked slightly higher as a 4* and #47 overall receiver. Looking at 247 Utah and Maryland were his only P5 offers. Somewhat small at 5’10” but looks to have great speed. As of right now he’s our second highest rated recruit for the 2022 class. 

Tweet

247 Sports Profile

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Will likely get more offers and increased composite rating throughout his senior HS season.

younglurch
        Ute Fan
        @younglurch

If his recruiting picks up hopefully we can keep him! I love the energy Coach Bump is bringing to the team and feel like he’s definitely been an upgrade over Holliday–at least in recruiting. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Steve Smith is shorter and we all know what he did at Utah and in the NFL.  I just didn’t know that we recruited Georgia.

Go Utes!!!

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I believe the Utes recruit everywhere. The have more connections in the areas we get the most recruits.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

We need athletic players, and he is certainly that. If covey can be our go to guy, this guy certainly can also. Bumphis is KILLING it. All we need to see now is whether or not he can coach guys up.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Nate Johnson approves!!
      I Like This

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2022 3* WR Addarius Harshaw Commits to UTAH