55 days away, any word on LaColby Tucker???

Viewing 2 reply threads

KillaKam801
      Ute Fan
      @bellzy5

Still not on campus, WTF?

KillaKam801
      Ute Fan
      @bellzy5

Paging OnlyU

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Been wanting to do this for awhile… If I actually spent some time I could come up with a really good one.

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Haha! Thanks Tony! Highly unlikely Tucker joins this year. Has a lot of academic work to complete and I’m not sure it’s even possible to get it done given the time he has. Could be in play next year if he sticks with it but who knows.

I know there is some worry out there about the OL. There is plenty of talent both here and coming in to be very good. Only question is if they come together and how fast. Ford, Paulo, Umana, Toala plus the transfers and young guys. I expect Olaseni to start and the young guys represent one of the deepest and most talented classes we’ve had at that position for a while so I expect another Ford type guy to be in the mix as a Freshman. Couple of experienced Sr transfer back ups in Myers and Locklear give you plenty of depth.

It’s not a terrible spot to be in. Don’t forget the help the tight ends will bring. Add that to the threat of Tyler running the ball and it makes it tough to bring much pressure. Moss and those two things combined make your O-Line immediately better.

The OBlock will be OK and by the end of the year probably over achieve in most of your eyes.

8 weeks from yesterday! Go Utes!!

1 9

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

Wasn’t it put to rest last winter?  The kid didn’t have the grades and doesn’t have the grades.  Please divert your attention to the next “diamond in the rough” that no other P5 school is interested in.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

I mean, if Texas, Nebraska, and Missouri don’t count as P5 you are correct.

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

I refuse to say the name LaColby

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Speaking of lineman recruiting, has anyone got any information beyond the typical sources on the 4* Colorado HS recruit Andrew Gentry? The kid is LDS and plans on going on a mission first.

Utah and half the country has offered him. Looks like Michigan, BYU and others get a mention, Utah not so much. He made an unofficial visit to Utah a year ago.

So, anyone with more details?

With respect to Tucker. I was under the impression that Utah “…would not plan on him joining the team.” Not sure why…academics?

1 8

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

From every thing I’ve heard he’s a zelot mormon and will be playing for byuzoob. I’m fine with cutting bait on this guy asap.

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Phew…yeah, we don’t want any Mormons on this team. Sure glad we dodged that bullet!

1 8

whitlessham
            Ute Fan
            @whitelssham

Spinning your wheels on this one. cut bait and run. 

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

The down votes on this?! Lolz

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 55 days away, any word on LaColby Tucker???