~60% of those participating in the current poll are unsatisfied with Krystkowiak

Viewing 5 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Season’s almost over, lads.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The season was over awhile ago.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

That’s the spirit, but they’re forced to play at least 4 more games.

2 1

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

That number will go up 20 points or more if any of the current starters transfer. Losing so many players every year is a function of the players not jiving with the program or not good enough. Either way you slice it, after three years of the same issue this is 100% on LK. Program cannot sustain with so many kids coming in and going out each year and the fans are getting tired of it. Game attendance is pathetic. Hopefully LK turns the corner and kids stay on the team after this season.

1 2

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

ok but seriously who are the 4 dips**ts that voted “highly satisfied”?

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

For those of you complaining about coach K’s transfers….have you looked at what have been accomplished by those that transferred out? Tillman and Johnson have really lit it up huh? I am glad they are gone and the room is there for who is coming in. If anything I have been unhappy with some of the recruits in the past. as far as leaving…good bye. I am waiting to see what happens at the end of this season and next year.

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

Utah pays enough salary, and certainly has quality facilities to attract and retain an elite coach.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) ~60% of those participating in the current poll are unsatisfied with Krystkowiak