A couple of the things I’m thankful for today

Viewing 1 reply thread

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

1. This football team and the players that chose to come back to make this a special season.

2. UteHub, Tony for creating it and all of those who make it a great community.

3. The potential to see this team play for a conference championship and beyond.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I’ll add one more. This is going to sound totally contrarian, but I don’t care.

I’m thankful for all the Utah athletes in all the other sports, who work just as hard on their craft as the football and basketball players but get much less recognition.

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

Thanks for the addition.  I don’t line in Utah and this football is the easiest for me to follow.  Thank you for recognizing all the other athletes that add to our school and fan experience.

homer
          Ute Fan
          @homer

I love U of U athletics. I’m grateful for all those who honorably represent our great university.

I’m even more grateful for the researchers who contribute meaningful, substantial understanding of our lives and universe, and teach our next generation so that they build upon their foundations. To me, these are the real stars at THE UNIVERSITY of UTAH!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A couple of the things I’m thankful for today