A plea to ute twitter…

Viewing 5 reply threads
      32 1

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I don’t know if I’m alone in feeling this way or not, but Ute Twitter has become insufferable over the last couple weeks. 

My plea to those of you on twitter is to please move on and stop tweeting about BYU. No matter how good you think your take is, no matter how wrong you think someone else is, if your tweet includes the three letters BYU, TDS, or any variation thereof…just don’t send it. Stop @ing their reporters, stop refuting anything and everything any local media say about them…just move on. 

End Rant. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The zoobs will fade away, as will their season. Enjoy.

2 8

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah is playing Idaho St. I agree with you but come on. Season doesn’t start until after this weekend. Let them tweet I say.

Sweetness
        Ute Fan
        @sweetness

I feel like there was just so much banter leading up to the game over the summer, that everyone feels like they have a point to prove that they were right and so they can’t find a way to turn themselves off even though it’s been nearly two weeks since the game was played.

To each their own though…just getting tired of the seemingly never ending attempts by both fanbases trying to discredit each other.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

That and they keep falling for criddles trolling.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Twitter is pretty stupid and most things I see is one upmanship and chest pounding.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

And yet they will say Utah should stop scheduling that program to remain nameless. But should that occur, the withdrawal they would suffer would demand hospitalization. As they say and I believe in this case is spot on, “I can’t quit you.”

1 1

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

You can block if you don’t like it or not read those tweets?  Why do you care what others say about BYU on Twitter? 

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

Sweet! Another post about byu telling us to stop bringing up byu.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A plea to ute twitter…