After the USC game I would have said Cam should 100% go

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

He has put out a lot of really bad tape since then, I dont think he gets drafted. Wont blame him at all if he goes though, and appreciate him bringing us a magical season last year and our first P5 title. Id ride with Cam under center any damn day.

If he comes back next year we win the conference. The defense will be nasty.

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

Who is he going to throw it to?

But I think he should move on.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Munir Cope and Parks is a good enough start. The QB is the most important piece of the whole thing, then the OL

RedUte14
          Ute Fan
          @redute14

I doubt he gets any better here. He has been in the program for 4 years. Just what I think.

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

Cam has receivers, he just needs to look at them instead of Kincaid

4 1

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

After the USC game you’d have said he should 100% go. Makes sense.

After the Oregon I’d say he should 100% go, but for other reasons.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Cam Rising was never going to get drafted. As I’ve mentioned numerous times on this board, for some reason none of the major scouting services are even taking him into consideration. There’s something about his skill set that doesn’t translate well to NFL play up to this point. I think his best bet is to take any opportunity that’s offered and just grind ala Taylor Heinecke and hopefully he’ll get an opportunity due to the eventuality of NFL injuries. As it stands right now, there are dozens of other eligible QBs that are seen with better eyes by NFL scouts.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football After the USC game I would have said Cam should 100% go