All of this optimism for today’s game is making me really nervous

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’m superstitious and I need to hear more pessimism to balance things out. I tried looking on CB, but they seem just as sure that Utah wins. I don’t like it.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

15 sacks! 15 sacks! 

Drink your Kool-Aid, would ya? 

BJA 13
      Ute Fan
      @bja13

I feel the same way.

But I think this is a good thing.  

Go out and beat teams you should beat. Period.  Take care of business.  

3 1

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

People sre optimistic because the talent is real, our opponent doesn’t have ANY offensive player that scares anybody.  Their QB built his “legend” during his freshman year on some 50/50 jump balls that his receivers bailed him out on 

their throb game looks terrible. Their run game is non existent. Their defense is good but not great and their so called national fan base is too cheap to pony up -00 bucks to watch their team play their rival 

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Tell me more about their throb game

COFfrom83
          Ute Fan
          @coffrom83

I’d explain throb game, but we want to keep this board at least somewhat family friendly, don’t we?

1 2

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

First rule of throb game is don’t talk about yd throb game.  All you need to know is mine is real and magnificent 

2 1

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The throb game is my strength.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’m confident that Utah has better talent all over the field.

What concerns me is that this game is BYU’s entire season…and they know it. If they lose this game – especially if they lose badly – they know that they literally have nothing left to play for this year. They may as well book their tickets to the Whogivesacrap O’ Bowl and be done with it.

They’re likely to come out with their hair on fire, and Utah will need to weather that initial storm.

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

This game is our season too in my eyes. At least the players need to play that way!As much optimism I have read on this board and others I too am a little nervous. BUT seeing the swagger Huntley displays in his interviews the guy is just a playmaker and believable. He’s not c**ky. He feels he can beat anyone. Not scared at all. I said it before the season started that the decision to go with him was the right one and watch out as this guy will be made for tv viewing!
        Go Utes!

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

But if we lose, it doesn’t really mean anything in the grand scheme of things. We’re still 0-0 in conference.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football All of this optimism for today’s game is making me really nervous