Another reason a good finish and a rose bowl would be massive for this program

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I feel like we are on the verge of hitting a level in recruiting we have never hit before. Our reputation is really gaining traction and with a big year in the NFL draft coming, there couldn’t be a better time for us to play in Pasadena.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Totally agree. You can’t overstate how big this upcoming three week stretch is for the program. 3 wins and a trip to the championship game + rose bowl would be huge for recruiting. We also need to take advantage of the south being a little down. USC is looking like they could get rolling again. UCLA has been a recruiting powerhouse, and you have to think things will start clicking for them. It’s a great opportunity to assert ourselves as one of the top programs in the south and to try and get a leg up over the AZ schools and Colorado.

utahpunk
      Ute Fan
      @utahpunk

I don’t want to get ahead of anything at this point, but if things go as needed, and we not only play in but win the Rose Bowl, we will have another impressive piece of hardware in the trophy case to show off to incoming recruits.

I had posted about this a while back, but I think its worth noting that by winning the Rose Bowl, we would have played in and won 3 of the 4 biggest bowl games in college football.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

The Big 10 representative is shaping up to be Ohio State or Michigan. The Pac-12 representative is going to have a hell of a game.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utah should be favored to win every game except maybe Colorado. That is what makes it all the more critical for Utah to take care of business. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Another reason a good finish and a rose bowl would be massive for this program