Are the Utes really handing out free tickets to the BYU game? Wow! Sad!

Viewing 6 reply threads
      1 5

The Holy Cougar
      Ute Fan
      @theholycougar

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Free is still not compelling enough for me to make a trip to Provostan on a work night.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Free is still not compelling enough for me to make a trip to Provostan on a work night

FTFY.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Been to one game there. Never again. 

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

The first time I watched a college football game was in that stadium. BYU v Air Force, Nov. 11, 1989.
        I spent a year at the Y, before heading back east to work on a 1960s era commune in N. Virginia.
        A year later, I had been accepted to the U, but continued to live in Provo (and later, Springville) taking UTA up and back for classes. That town was where I became an adult.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Nope.  “Jomilo21” just made that up.  Notice how he failed to provide a screenshot of that offer?  It’s because it isn’t real.  “Jomilo21” is just frustrated that the tdS can’t sell out their stadium, so he’s trying to drag the Utes down to their very-midmajory level by insinuating that we can’t sell out OUR allotment either.

Plus, that’s such a “brand new” account, it’s OBVIOUS he’d made that up.

You are such a gullible little zoobie.

6 4

spydr.ske
      Ute Fan
      @spydr-ske

This reads almost exactly like a Trump tweet. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Generally speaking, if the visiting team can’t sell their allotment, they give them back to the home team who then sells them. The home team is the one that gives tickets away.

DrJazzy
      Ute Fan
      @docute

Welcome to the board Coug fan! It is always nice to have fans of other teams to come on the board come on, especially your rival. 

That being said BYU sucks balls and I expect the Utes to annilihate them this yr 😀

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

That post is false. I’m a student, and I can’t find any tickets still available from the school.

The Holy Cougar
        Ute Fan
        @theholycougar

Nice!  Who knows what we post. 

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Ute fans do.  We know you all post “lies”.  It’s your “brand”.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Are the Utes really handing out free tickets to the BYU game? Wow! Sad!