Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Very nice.  Thanks for posting it.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I start to get really confident about this game. Oline continues to dominate, and Joe just runs his little heart out for a Utah win.

Same time I feel like it is 2010 TCU game I hope Washington is the paper tiger in that feeling.

FountainofUte
      Ute Fan
      @fountainofute

Is a Top 25 recruiting class possible for the Utes? Because if we could get to that level, and mix it with our coaching staff…Whew, baby!

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

But I thought our coaching staff was filled with nothing more than MWC position coaches?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am kind of re reading the article.  Why do people bag on Whitt? I mean the man has faults but good hell when he retires I believe right now NO ONE is going to be even close to better than him.  That makes me happy that I was able to enjoy his time here. It also makes me bummed out for the future.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

Disagree with this slightly:

No matter the opponent, Utah refuses to back down. They don’t have a player with the elusiveness of Leonard Fournette, the speed of Juju Smith-Schuster, or the ball-hawking skills of Jabrill Peppers. However, the Utes under Whittingham have consistently proved that the team is greater than the sum of its parts while playing some entertaining football.

Look at that speed that is fast as any player in the PAC12.

Ball hawking skills? Umm Marcus Williams?

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Since then, the Utes have gone 26-8. Only six Power 5 teams have performed better in that span, and none in the Pac-12. How has a school with no Top 35 recruiting classes in program history become the Pac-12’s most consistently strong team?

This is amazing. I had no idea that is how good we’ve been over the last few years. Whittingham is amazing and I hope he coaches the U until he croaks on the sideline at age 95.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@Utah predicted that and so did Coach Whittingham. Depth, more talent, and coaching.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

We have had top 35 recruiting classes haven’t we? At least per Rivals.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ARTICLE: Why the Utes deserve Respect and Attention