Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

The issue of style points will remain.

Oregon looks really good but not elite…

Storm warning.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

LSU’s defense is good. Not elite. I think they are 33rd or something. Bama moved the ball with an injured Tua and Ole Miss dropped 37 on them. Is there a point in all of this? I don’t know. I guess my main thing is we play the game for the reason. I knew fUCLA was gonna to get boat raced last night. But we still play the games.
      Ohio State looks like a complete team to me. Most complete in the nation. LSU has Burrows who is like Huntley scary efficient with three wideouts ready for the NFL. They also have a freaky good Oline. 

Eye ball tests matter. I don’t think Oregon has looked elite all year. They lack an intelligent head coach. He blew that Auburn win. They should be undefeated. Yet Whitt somehow blew the usc game. Idk. Good thing we play the game I guess. 

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I’ve watched the Ducks all year… no, they are not elite.  Utah has a REAL chance of beating them.

What this tells me is the Ducks are about equal to Auburn.. which is probably the 4the best team in the SEC.

Utah needs to b*tch slap AZ CO and then the Ducks to get any play in the playoff discussion.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football As the Utes prepare for Arizona…