Cal QB Brasch

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Next: @ Arizona – Sat Nov 23 8PM – FS1 TV 

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Looks like Brasch may be starting. Maybe this is what moves the Vegas line?

https://www.si.com/college/cal/news/does-cal-freshman-qb-spencer-brasch-shave

link

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Also here. Apparently -or- means they are questionable to play

Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Freshman on that oline again.  

Gary Sapp
            Ute Fan
            @uofuman

Somebody named Anae is likely gonna have a big game again. Just keep making this QB’s run for their lives and the win is likely ours.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

Aw crap, don’t know what to say. I was looking at the OLine roster, especially LT, I know Valentino’s dad. In fact Valentino went to my High School, a “few” years later than me obviously. Anyway, I’ve met Valentino’s dad through work. I ain’t reaching out to him to tell him his son needs to sit this game out. I recognized the last name, and was thinking, he was an Oregon commit, what happened? Transferred after his redshirt Freshman season.

I don’t want the kid to be embarrassed, but Anae don’t care. And I’m not suiting up.

“Ice up son!”

RUUTES
        Ute Fan
        @ruutes

It’s sad when a 17 year old is crushed before they ever have a chance to develop into a real college QB….but that’s what happens when their coaches put them in the game facing Anae. What can ya do?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cal QB Brasch