Calling it now

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 2

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

The Utah Jazz and the Brooklyn Nets will play in the NBA Finals this year. Mark it.

I don’t know who wins though. Nets look great.

6 3

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Jazz don’t get past the second round. Mark it.

1 5

Anonymous
        Ute Fan
        @anonymous

I’m beginning to sense perhaps the Jazz aren’t a popular team on this board. Hmm…Guess I’ll go elsewhere to post about the Jazz.

2 2

ALUF
          Ute Fan
          @dbgii77

As much as I love the jazz I don’t see us getting past LA in the second round…I think the clippers beat the sixers

4 2

Anonymous
            Ute Fan
            @anonymous

Lakers have to get by the Suns first. That won’t be easy.

AlohaUte
            Ute Fan
            @alohaute

Don’t be shocked if the Clippers don’t get past Dallas

3 2

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

While I’ll admit that I’m not a fan of the NBA, I still want the Jazz to win a title because it would be cool for the state of Utah. But because I’m not a “Jazz fan” I can give an opinion without purple colored glasses. And my opinion is that this Jazz team isn’t much different than years past. They have some nice players, but they will never compete with the Lebrons or Durants. Especially in today’s NBA where the players can literally just build their own teams (Lakers and Nets).

They may give someone a challenge in the second round but talent will win out.

UtahUtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahutesrock

Clips may change but they didn’t look that great yesterday. I think this team could beat them. I’m not sure however about beating the Lakers in the conference finals if they make it that far. The Lakers would be back to normal by that time. But who knows. That as the wise man said, is why they play the game. 

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Gotta get past Memphis first

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Calling it now