Cannot wait for game 7 tonight

Viewing 4 reply threads

Nittany Ute
      Ute Fan
      @nittanyute

I currently reside in Cleveland and there is a lot of nervous energy here leading up to the game. I realize the Cubs are probably the sentimental favorites for everyone outside of Ohio, but man this place would go nuts if the Indians can pull it off. Maybe even more than when the Cavs won. Especially given the number of injuries they fought through. Sure, 108 years is a long time, but 68 years is nothing to sneeze at either. Both teams are playing awesome baseball and it is a shame one has to go home empty handed. Much respect to the Cubs, win or lose. Go Tribe!

Anonymous
      Inactive

All that talk the Cavs did about the Warriors losing a 3-1 lead jinxed the hell out of the Indians. Sorry but I see the Cubs throwing that back into Clevelands face soon.

Nittany Ute
        Ute Fan
        @nittanyute

As much as I hope you are wrong, I think you are probably right. 

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I’m not a baseball fan, but even I’ll be watching tonight. 🙂

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

You know who wins tonight?

America.

AMERICA wins.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Now that game 7 has come and gone (congrats, Cubs!) in such a dramatic fashion, baseball fans have got to be dreading the offseason. But have no fear – I think pitchers and catchers report next week. 😉

Sorry baseball fans…just having a little fun with ya. But seriously, what a game last night!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports MLB Cannot wait for game 7 tonight