CBS Sports NFL mock has Lowell and Marcus both in round one

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Clearly selfish reasons- I hope they stay 1 more year… Bolles too…

Anonymous
        Inactive

I hope they don’t and get paid.  Bolles should stay another year get some discipline.  

quagmire
        Ute Fan
        @quagmire

If they are projected first dayers, they need to go. The only reason to stick around is to win an NC, but that’s not happening next year. 

High Uintas
          Ute Fan
          @highuintas

I think too many players leave too soon and it’s not because they will get drafted higher if they stay. They need to stay to develop their skills. Once they are in the NFL, they are on a very short leash. It’s perform or step aside for the next guy. You don’t see a lot of patience and player-development in the NFL. The rosters are too small and the contracts not fully guaranteed. The real money is made on your second or third contract not the rookie deal. If you walk into the League unprepared, you’re never going to get a chance at those big money contracts.

Look at Booker and Star, who stayed for his senior years compared to Poutasi and Jake Murphy who left. I think Marcus, Lowell and Bolles would benefit so much from another year. Then they can step into the NFL as a finished product, get immediate playing time and solidiy their reputation in the NFL creating a lifetime of security and not simply a one contact and done NFL player.

Crimson Kid
      Ute Fan
      @crimsonkid

It is crazy that there are 6 players projected from Alabama. That is the same number of the entire PAC 12 and Big 10 as they each have 6 listed. No players from the Big 12 are listed

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football CBS Sports NFL mock has Lowell and Marcus both in round one