CFP expansion

Viewing 4 reply threads

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

I know we have a huge game tomorrow but I’m pretty into this cfp expansion stuff. Sounds like there is gonna be expansion to 12 teams. Huge win for us and the Pac-10, the little guys, even the big schools. The only thing this brings death to is bowl season. I’m personally here for it since it’s been like the NIT as of late. Hell, even the NY6 games feel like that. I’ll be interested to see how long bowls like the CHR Waste & Recycling Bowl between a mountain west team and Bingham High will last.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

4 + 4 + 2 + 1 games will keep a lot of athletes from opting out vs. bowl games that they don’t play in. So should be more good teams against each other with all the best players (unless injured).

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

But what is Jimmy Kimmel going to do if he can’t have an LA Bowl?  🙂

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Would think some of the smaller bowls will continue, but perhaps get away from letting all 70 or so teams with 6 or more wins (1 possibly coming from an FCS opponent) into a bowl game.

Northendzone Ute5
      Ute Fan
      @northendzoneute5

I think Utah will have some appearances, if they play to the same level as the past few seasons!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football CFP expansion