Chaos Dream Scenario

Viewing 3 reply threads

Mark
      Ute Fan
      @onsidekick43-0

Undefeated Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, OSU, Notre Dame, Utah after CCGs are done. Utah beats 11-1 Oregon (wazzu, USC, Wash, ASU all end up with decent seasons and BYU finishes 10-2). 

Utah probably gets left out but watching the mayhem of either ND, Oklahoma, or OSU getting left out would be fun to watch. ESPECIALLY if ND gets in and two P5 champs are kicked to the curb. I’ve wanted to see this scenario for years but it’s just never played out. The Big 10(11) and Big 12(10), ACC, and Pac12 don’t have more than 1-2 high caliber teams (Pac actually looking solid in the middle though) this year so maybe we’ll see it. ND schedule also looking weak….Michigan is highest ranked team left and I don’t think they’ll put it together. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Notre Dame is going to lose this weekend so eliminate them. 

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I don’t get it…why would you want to see this? We go undefeated, win the pac-12, and are left out of the playoff? I’d start burning things…I can’t think of a more “trolling” football season.

7 4

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Let’s focus on Friday.

Guido
        Ute Fan
        @guidopescatore

Yes – this. We should focus on USC and leave the wild speculation about what the end of November will look like to the fa… wait. 

Mark
          Ute Fan
          @onsidekick43-0

There is literally not one single thing I can do about Fridays game so I’m just gonna speculate until the scenario changes.

Mark
        Ute Fan
        @onsidekick43-0

It would suck if Utah gets left out. But in this scenario they would be and it would collapse the entire system if the rest of it played out.

Chidojuan
          Ute Fan
          @chidojuan

It’s because of stupid Clemson this year.  They can sleep walk through their damn conference with that team, but they’re the returning champs, so until they lose, they’re the golden boys.  Only game that will give them pause is Virginia, who they’ll still beat.  ‘Bama at least has some decent teams in their conference, so does Oklahoma.  tOSU honestly looks like a blood-crazed maniac.  We’ll see how they do against Wiscy, but I think they’re coming for blood.  UM might be 9-3 this year, don’t see that team beating tOSU, and unless Harbaugh is a miracle worker, they’ll likely drop 2 more games.  So if (REALLY BIG IF) tOSU, Clemson, ‘Bama, Oklahoma, ND and Utah all end up undefeated, Utah is definitely not chosen because Clemson is the returning champ, and ‘Bama is the returning runner up, and the other 3 are bigger names.  If this unlikely scenario happened again next year, then I think the CFP Committee starts looking at SOS, but definitely not this year.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

We’re fans. Focusing on Friday makes no difference.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

No s**t, right? Can we win a PAC 12 game before start worrying about being left out of the College football playoffs?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chaos Dream Scenario