Chris Curry out for the season

Viewing 1 reply thread

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I feel really bad for the guy. He was starting to look really good. If he can come back strong next year he has a chance to be RB1… and even if he isn’t, he’d get loads of playing time as the likely #2 back.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah that was too bad. One good run. Couldn’t see what happened from where we were. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

TV showed a replay and it was not clear (maybe that’s good); anyway seems like his ankle got rolled up on.  So perhaps a lower leg break or bad ligment tear in the ankle area.  A simple broken bonetakes 6 weeks to heal, theoretically would allow a return very late in the season, especially if the fibula (non-weight bearing), but doesn’t include rehab time.  For the 1c back I guess they just play it safe and say out for the season, or it was a really bad, beyond a break. 

SteelUte
          Ute Fan
          @steelute

There was one quick replay at the stadium and you could see his foot turned the wrong way. Made me sick to my stomach. It looked really bad.  Hopefully he heals up and we can see him next year. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chris Curry out for the season