Coaches 1, Fans 0? When it comes to QB depth Chart with Shelley QB2 ahead of

Viewing 4 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

That other guy (Turtle)?

Also, rememberin Travis Eilson being so tall it seemed the whole defense could read his eyes, I’m wondering if Shelley has the opposite advantage in the defense not seeing him as well?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I think most on here agreed with Shelley at two. Especially me so I am going to toot my horn on that. 

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I loved how he threw to the middle of the field, 9 of his 18 completions were to tight ends. He did have several overthrows, but I expect he will improve upon that with time.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I think I did mention before the game that Shelley was pretty highly rated coming out of HS and pretty accurate.  He only lacked experience.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Shelley’s problem was his height, not his talent. If he was six foot two, he’d be at Texas or Texas A&M right now. He is a baller. 

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

If Shelley shows a knack over the remainder of the season of being accurate at the forward pass then perhaps we shouldn’t assume that Huntley is next years QB1.

Distantute
        Ute Fan
        @distantute

Huntley is qb1 next year.  I’m not sure you’ve been watching if you think differently

TexanUte
          Ute Fan
          @texanute

Be nice to have Huntley demonstrate the ability to complete passes at say something like 70% success rate?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Coaches 1, Fans 0? When it comes to QB depth Chart with Shelley QB2 ahead of